Solo walks for sensitive dogs
Up to 2 dogs from the same home
Paired walks for social dogs
Up to 3 dogs from homes in same neighborhood
Discounts available for five walks per week!
Does your pup love to wrestle, chase, & gallop with other dogs, bark wildly while sprinting donuts in the grass, play keep away and tug-of-war with giant sticks, scamper & bound through piles of fall leaves, zoom through the park chasing flying tennis balls, & just get ridiculously silly? And do you need help working off your pups excessive energy?
If your answer is yes, then our Dog Park Adventures are for you!
Our Dog Park Adventures offer:
- midday service Mondays through Fridays
- up-to 3 hour round-trip outdoor play group adventure
- small regular packs of up to 5 dogs
- 1.5 hours of rigorous physical exercise to run, play, swim, wrestle, fetch, & hike in the rain, sun, or snow
- training & practice with foundational skills like polite greetings with new dogs & strangers, impulse control, gentle & appropriate play, & basic cues with a certified trainer
Each dog is required to provide vaccination records, keep their dog on a flea & tick control, and be spayed or neutered. We administer a socialization test outside your home and request a reference from a previous sitter or day care to verify your dog’s behavior is appropriate for the group. We do not discriminate – any size and breed is welcome!
Only $35 per dog for a 3 hour round-trip adventure!
Cats get lonely too. Bunnies, birds, frogs, and hogs all need someone to talk to while you’re away. We’re dog fanatics, but we love kitties and critters just as much. Our daily critter visits keep your animals happy, clean, and healthy so you can enjoy their company rather than their nerves when you get home from work. Each visit can include litter box or cage cleaning, feeding, water refreshing, and lots of love and affection. Just let us know what works for you & your little critter!
30 Minute Visit
45 Minute Visit
Spoil your dogs with our custom overnight service, which includes a cuddly sleepover with your fur-baby and exercise morning & evening to ensure their comfort while you’re away. *Midday services should be booked separately.
Teach your dog good behaviors or eliminate problem behaviors while strengthening your bond. Work with one of our force-free positive reinforcement trainers to better your life & your dog’s. Training sessions include:
- instruction with a CPDT-KA or APDT trainer
- up to 3 topics to discuss
- a one page Training Plan to help you continue training at home
- on-going support from our staff
Ruff Mutts trainers use science-based methods to modify behaviors & teach new behaviors. Working kindly with your dog is the humane & fun way to see positive changes!
Does your dog need help with loose leash walking, polite greetings with strangers, and basic outdoor manners? Is your dog reactive toward dogs, people, or more? Sign up for training walks & start enjoying walks with your dog.
Our training walks include:
- one-on-one training with your dog and a CPDT-KA or APDT trainer
- behavior modification using humane, positive, & force free methods
- techniques that are quick to learn & fun to do
- on-going support from our staff
- option to train dogs while you are away or home
To provide consistency in our training plan, training walks require a pre-requisite Private Training Session with the guardian. Here, we will discuss reasons why the behavior may be occurring, methods & techniques to modify a behavior, & transfer the skills & knowledge necessary to work together to see a change in your dog.